About The Connect Center
Connecting Purpose to Service
KA Connect Center is a Regional Center for professional learning, wellness training and development. Our mission is to connect purpose to service, by empowering families and professionals with state of the art career advancement opportunities.
The center serves as a central hub for universities, businesses, and nonprofits to deliver state of the art training that is immediately relevant to the global economy. We help our community empower themselves through academic, social emotional, and digital learning, along with health and wellness programs.
The KA Connect Center is your learning & leadership advocate, supporting every stage of your career and lifestyle.
A Path to Success
- What’s your why?
- Connecting your “why” to your career & lifestyle pathway?
- Collaborate and learn from other KA Connect members that have similar goals and purpose?
- Our team connects you with a personal leadership advocate, aligned with your stage of career and lifestyle development (emerging leader to executive).
- Your advocate is available for personalized conferences, every two weeks, or by appointment, as needed.
- All KA Connect Members gain access to monthly professional and executive leadership forums, including leading national brands.
- Includes quarterly subscription to the KA Connect Magazine.
- Apply for a KA Leadership Sabbatical, which includes university, business, and outdoor learning connection opportunities.
•All KA Connect Members can apply to pilot their ideas with a sample population that reflects the cultural diversity of the U.S. National Census (youth, teens, adults, international cultures).
- Culinary Cuisine Workshops for Families
- Certified Wellness Trainers
- Social Emotional Learning Peer Groups for Youth & Teens
- Participate in KA Connect’s Semi-Annual Cook Off
Why KA Connect Center?
Our affordable co-working space atmosphere promotes the concept of community in the workplace. At the KA Connect Center, we take immense pride in enriching and changing the lives of students, families, business owners and sponsors. The staff provides a platform that allows vendors, businesses, and everyday people to promote their products and share their life-changing stories.